Open AR Cloud held it’s first symposium before the start of Augmented World Expo this year, and I participated on a panel discussion on XR Privacy & Security which included the following panelists:
- Brian D. Wassom, Author of Augmented Reality Law book
- Kavya Pearlman, Founder XR Safety Initiative
- Kent Bye, Voices of VR Podcast
- Lisa Watts, Founder at One/Twenty1
- Damon Hernandez, Product Manager at Samsung Research
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE OF THE VOICES OF VR PODCAST
This is a listener-supported podcast through the Voices of VR Patreon.