Francesca Panetta is a freelance immersive artist, director, journalist who worked at The Guardian experimenting with new forms of storytelling, then as a creative director at MIT experimenting with new forms of storytelling using AI, and now is an independent artist. We talked about the following projects that have been featured at DocLab since 2014:
- Francesca Panetta’s Portfolio
- In the Event of a Moon Disaster (DocLab 2019)
- Voices of VR #846 DocLab: Deep Fake of a Synthesized Nixon Speech that Never Happened
- Limbo (DocLab 2017)
- Underworld: a Virtual Experience of the London (DocLab 2016)
- Voices of VR #287: Explore the Psychological Impacts of Solitary Confinement in ’6×9′
- Seven Deadly Sins (DocLab 2014)
This was recorded on Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 as a part of a collaboration with IDFA’s DocLab to celebrate their 15th year anniversary.
If you’d like to support the Voices of VR podcast, then consider becoming a member at Patron.com/voicesofvr.
Thanks for listening!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE OF THE VOICES OF VR PODCAST
This is a listener-supported podcast through the Voices of VR Patreon.