May Abdalla & Amy Rose are co-founders of Anagram, which has been exploring ways of telling non-fiction stories experientially using technology. There some of my favorite creators in this space, and they also think very deeply about the medium. We talk about their journey into this space and some of their highlights over the past 6+ years.
- Goliath: Playing with Reality (DocLab 2021)
- Voices of VR #1003: A Powerful Interactive Story about Schizophrenia in GOLIATH: PLAYING WITH REALITY
- Messages to a Post Human Earth Augmented Audio tour (DocLab 2021)
- The Collider (DocLab 2018)
- Voices of VR Podcast #767: THE COLLIDER: Exploring Power Dynamics with Your Body as the Platform
- I Swear to tell the Truth (DocLab 2017)
- Door Into the Dark (Tribeca 2015)
This conversation was recorded on Friday, December 3, 2021 as a part of a collaboration with IDFA’s DocLab to celebrate their 15th year anniversary.
If you’d like to support the Voices of VR podcast, then consider becoming a member at Patron.com/voicesofvr.
Thanks for listening!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE OF THE VOICES OF VR PODCAST
This is a listener-supported podcast through the Voices of VR Patreon.