Roel Wouters is a founding partner of Moniker, which is a small tight-nit studio doing projects on how people relate to technologies, social impact of technologies, and the side effects to our lives. We talked about many of their social experiments and interactive projects featured at IDFA DocLab since 2016:
- Disarmed (DocLab 2021)
- Film Fund DocLab Interactive Grant Winner
- Blog on Embodiment in Games
- Come Shave (DocLab 2020)
- My Inner Wolf (DocLab 2019)
- Red Follows Yellow Follows Blue Follows Red (DocLab 2018)
- Dance Tonite (DocLab 2017)
- Do Not Touch (DocLab 2016)
- Click Click Click (DocLab 2016)
This was recorded on Friday, December 3, 2021 as a part of a collaboration with IDFA’s DocLab to celebrate their 15th year anniversary.
If you’d like to support the Voices of VR podcast, then consider becoming a member at Patron.com/voicesofvr.
Thanks for listening!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE OF THE VOICES OF VR PODCAST
This is a listener-supported podcast through the Voices of VR Patreon.